The conflict of good vs. evil is one that's universally known. Can good exist without evil? Can evil exist without good? Are they opposites, or one in the same? Is the battle between light vs. dark, order vs. chaos, Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader, or PC vs. Mac? deviantART and Wacom invite you to get your creative juices flowing and artistically interpret your version of bringing good vs. evil to life!
DeviantART and Wacom are proud to present the Intuos4 "Bring Your Vision to Life" contest. With the theme "Good vs. Evil", the contest is open to artists of all mediums anywhere in the world. The "Bring Your Vision to Life" contest challenges you to use your creative vision to show us your interpretation of the epic battle between good and evil. You have the chance to win a sleek new "Intuos4", cold hard cash, and tons of other great stuff!
Summon your artistic abilities, engage the theme "Good vs. Evil", and bring your vision to life. Your entry will be judged on its originality, creativity, and technique. You get a second chance if the community picks your entry as the best!
- Think about the theme "Good Vs. Evil"
- Create an amazing piece of art in any medium
- Upload your submission as a jpg, gif, or png file
- There is a special Community Choice winner based on the entry with the highest number of favs received between 12:00:00 AM (PT) May 29, 2009 and 11:59:59 PM (PT) June 4, 2009 , so be sure to get all you friends involved and come back to vote!
See Official Rules for details
Also, please welcome Wacom to deviantART! Head on over to their Profile Page to check out the beautiful ads Wacom created to promote the new Intuos4, leave them a note welcoming them to the neighborhood, and connect with other Wacom users.
There are three prizes from the judges and one prize from the community!
In addition, each semi-finalist will receive a one-month subscription to deviantART!
See Official Rules for details
* depending on availability
Entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on May 19, 2009 and be submitted to the Contest gallery on www.deviantart.com "click here."
- Entrants must be 13 years or older to participate;
- Contest open to all deviants everywhere;
- Entries must be submitted in one of the following file formats: GIF/PNG/JPG, but may originate in any medium;
- Entries must not have been previously published or won any other prize/award;
- You may submit more than one entry;
- Online entries only, hard copies not accepted;
- Entry may not use any watermarks or distingushing artist marks
- Any attempt to create false "favorites" or to use in any way accounts which are not genuine for the purpose of generating "favorites" will result in disqualification.
You must be a member of deviantART.com to enter. Membership is free.
Your work will be judged on the basis of creativity, originality, and technique.
First, second, and third prize winners will be selected by a judging panel consisting of Wacom worldwide staff including Wacom's Global Evangelist Manager, Wacom's Manager of Corporate Marketing for Europe, Middle East and Africa, as well as Wacom's Director of Marketing Communications for the Americas.