Contest Ends October 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Los Angeles, CA, time.
In Scribblenauts Unmasked, Maxwell solves puzzles by summoning anything you can think of using his magic notepad. This time, he has the ability to summon thousands of characters from the DC Comics Universe! Help Maxwell in his mission by creating your own unique Scribblenauts version of any character from the DC Comics Universe, in any environment. Scribblenauts Unmasked features all of your favorite DC Comics characters like Superman, Batman, and the Joker, and all the obscure ones too like Calendar Man, Stephanie Brown, and The Zoo Crew.
Enter your unique Scribblenauts character(s) into the contest by using the SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY button below. Remember to put the name of the character(s) in the description for your entry when you submit. Your entry must be a single .JPG or .PNG file and must be approximately 2,000 pixels in width by 550 pixels in height.
THE SCRIBBLENAUTS UNMASKED CONTEST BEGINS AT 12:00:00 AM PACIFIC TIME (PT) ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2013 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 PM (PT) ON OCTOBER 2, 2013.
- Entrant must be at least 13 years old as of September 25, 2013.
- Entrant may reside anywhere in the world.
- Entries must be received by 11:59:59PM (PT) on October 2, 2013 and be submitted through the contest gallery on deviantART;
- Membership to www.deviantart.com is required to enter the Contest;
- Membership to www.deviantart.com is free;
- Entrant must submit an original rendering of a Scribblenauts version of any character(s) from the DC Comics Universe;
- The Work may originate in any drawing medium but must be submitted as a single .JPG or .PNG file;
- Your entry must be approximately 2,000 pixels in width by 550 pixels in height;
- You may not use any third party stock images for the Work however licensed brushes and textures are acceptable. Do not include the Scribblenauts name in your entry.
- Other requirements and restrictions apply and please read the Official Rules carefully.
Three grand prize winners will be selected by full-time deviantART Staff on or about October 5, 2013, from all eligible and qualified entries.
Judges will use the following criteria in whatever degree the judges believe appropriate:
- Adaptation of the DC Character(s) in the style of Scribblenauts
- Overall Impact of the Work,
- Originality and Artistic Skill.
The three winners will be announced by appearing one at a time and one per day on October 6, 7 and 8, 2013 in home page billboard takeovers and thereafter in a message center announcement to all entrants.