When we launched the One Cat, One Fruit, One Clock Contest, we asked you to create artwork using three seemingly random things; a cat, a fruit, and a clock. We're excited that so many artists participated and we were really impressed by the creative ideas that were submitted.
The judges narrowed down those entries to 25 semi-finalists, and now the world-wide Chairman of Fotolia Inc., Oleg Tscheltzoff, has selected the final three winners.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating! And don't forget to watch #StockProject —there might be a new contest someday…just saying.
- $500 Cash Prize (USD)
- Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch Tablet
- 3,000 deviantART Points
- dA PRO Digital Artist Backpack
- deviantWEAR T-Shirt of the Winner's Choice*
- 3-Month Premium Membership to deviantART
- 1 year membership to National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- $50 (USD) of Credits to stockproject.fotolia.com