1) You must post these rules
2) Share 10 facts about yourself
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for people you tag
4) Choose 10 people and put 10 icons in their journal
5) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7) No tag-backs.
8) You can't say that you don't do tags. 9) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments. Ten Facts About Me:
1. My middle name is Nicole.
2. My first name was supposed to be Stephanie. My mom was pregnant at the same time as a friend of hers and her friend gave birth first and totally stole the name. My mom decided to go with the backup Danielle. Bonus fact: They never kept in contact so, hah.
3. My biggest pet peeve is people misspelling 'weird' as 'wierd'.
4. I'm working in my pyjamas because I am sick and I work from home, so I can
(I also know you're jealous)
5. I'm a mix of Italian, Scottish and Irish - so I'm loud and I like to eat.. and drink.
6. I've dyed my hair many colours but my favourites are pink and red. Pink is too hard to keep up, so I tend to stick with red.
7. I completed Tough Mudder last year. It was the most intense thing I've ever participated in and did every single obstacle and the whole course in pretty great time. I'm signed up again for this year
8. I have 4 tattoos and two piercings besides the three in my ears.
This is triple goddess symbol with a celtic love knot chain that wraps around my left upper bicep just below my shoulder. It's memorial tattoo for my grandmother. The triple goddess represents the Maiden, the Mother and the Crone. Me, my mom and my grandmother. My mom has the same tattoo around her ankle.
Well, this is a ring pop
Rob designed my engagement ring and had it custom made. It's a pink tourmaline and he was slightly worried it wouldn't fit so, he proposed with a ring pop of the same colour (just in case but the ring fit perfectly). The date is our wedding date.
The other two tattoos are a sunflower on the right side of my belly button just below my ribcage and the Om symbol at the base of my spine.
My belly button and my nose are both pierced.
9. My cat's name is Gobi. People think he's named after the desert but really he's named after a dish at our favourite Indian restaurant (Gobi Manchurian.. delicious). That's probably weird?
10. I'm currently addicted to Pokemon Shuffle. I'm an adult.Questions from madizzlee 1) What was the last thing you had to eat?
An english muffin toasted with peanut butter. 2) If you could watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?The Princess Bride
3) What's your favorite song?
Kashmir by Led Zeppelin
4) Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? (If you say Harry Potter, I know you're lying)
Hagrid5) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
India6) Describe the shoes you're currently wearing.
I'm wearing Wonder Woman socks that GrimFace242 sent me for Christmas!
7) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
None, I bite the crap out of those, I have no patience for suckers.8) Owl Post: Good idea or great idea?
GREAT!9) Describe yourself in one word.
Passionate.10) Who is your favorite super hero?
Wonder Woman My Questions:
1. If you were a worm, how long would you be?
2. Who do you love enough to cook or bake for?
3. If you could speak another language, what would it be?
4. What is a cause that you're willing to fight for?
5. What is your most prized possession?
6. What is your least favourite vegetable?
7. What is the strangest talent you have?
8. Do you have an innie or an outie?
9. What is the last song you heard?
10. Do you believe in magic?
Now it's your turn! Tagging: Aeirmid, Astralseed, tiganusi, copperrein, Thiefoworld, KovoWolf, aunjuli, morbidman187, Mrs-Durden, LadyLincoln