* 4 cloves garlic, minced (I like garlic, you may want to cut back as it's raw and overly generous)
* Grated zest from 1 orange
* Grated zest from 2 large lemons
* 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley
* 3/4 tsp sea salt
* 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
* 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
* 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 1 pound linguine
* 1/2 pound sea scallops
1. In a glass or stainless steel bowl, mix together the grated lemon and orange zests, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil.
2. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the linguine until just done.
3. Meanwhile, pat the scallops dry and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large, nonstick pan over medium-high heat and sear for 1-2 minutes per side.
5. Drain pasta and toss with the sauce then top with the scallops.